The residential complex is situated 250 m from the historical centre of Bergheim and 2km from Ribeauville.
It comprises an L-shaped building of 2 storeys with lift. All the apartments have a terrace or a balcony.
26m2, Living room with pull out bed for 2 + 1 individual Z-bed
Equipped kitchenette (vitroceramic hotplate, fridge, microwave, dishwasher)
Bathroom, separate toilet
Your holiday destination: Bergheim is a pleasant, little wine-growing town in Alsace situated on the Wine Route between Colmar and Sélestat. , Bergheim , a typical village, with its traditional Alsatian houses, which are remarkably adorned with flowers and with its medieval battlements, offering a superb view over the sloping vineyards and of the Haut-Koenigsbourg chateau, invites you to spend an authentic holiday in Alsace at the heart of the vineyards and at the foot of the Vosges.
The resort's attractions: Close to your holiday rental in Bergheim, many sporting and leisure activities are open to you :
- Bike rides, mountain bike
- Golf course at Ammerschwihr
- Casino and balneotherapy at Ribeauvillé
- Swimming pool at Ribeauvillé
- In the surrounding area: canoeing,horse-riding, fishing, quad bike
- Ayurvedic massage (traditional Indian treatment)
Places to visit: From your holiday in Bergheim, visit Alsace and its heritage :
- The historical centre of Bergheim : the battlements and their superb view-point, the town's fortifications, some of which have been transformed into houses, the wine-growers' houses, the church at Bergheim, the Gothic basilica, the old town (the market place, main street…),the town hall, the ancient synagogue etc
- Guided tour of the MICLO distillery at Lapoutroie (10% discount for Odalys holidaymakers)
- The Haut-Koenigsbourg chateau (can be visited)
- The Wine route of Alsace (encompassing many villages, including Eguisheim, voted favourite French village in 2013, Barr, Mittelbergheim, Bergheim, Ribeauvillé,Riquewhir…)
- Colmar and its old town
- Strasbourg, Mulhouse, Sélestat
- Animal Parks : Monkeys' mountain, the eagle park, the butterfly garden
- Witches' museum at Bergheim
- Car museum and train museum at Mulhouse
- Outdoor museum at Ungersheim
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.