The "Green Marsh" residence, situated in the very centre of the town, offers air-conditioned apartments with flat-screen television and fee-paying WiFi. It is located behind the 'place des Halles', with its 120 shops, just 500m from the TGV station and 800 m from the 'Place Kléber'.
Your holiday destination: Strasbourg, the capital of Alsace and home to the European parliament, is one of the most beautiful towns in Europe, with its famous cathedral, decorated with intricate and detailed sculptures . A town situated on the border between France and Germany, on the left bank of the Rhine, Strasbourg possesses an extremely rich bi-cultural history and heritage. For this reason the whole of the town-centre has been classified as Unesco world heritage. Because of its geographical and political situation, it is one of the most important economic centres in France.
Gastronomy: In Strasbourg, gastronomy is more than a simple art of living, it is a culture, nourished by centuries of tradition, constantly renewed, fuelled by the talent of great chefs and enthusiasm of restaurant-owners. Choucroute (sauercraut), baeckeoffe, tarte flambée (flammekeusche), spaetzle, foie gras...these traditional specialities are to be sampled above all in the "winstubs", little taverns, with a warm and friendly atmosphere. Strasbourg is characterised by its hundreds of restaurants and bars, open to new trends and to an international cuisine.
The resort's attractions: - Notre Dame cathedral, a marvel of Gothic art.
- La Maison Kammerzell, voyage in time
- La Petite France area of the town, surrounded by water
- The church of Saint Thomas, the protestant church of Saint Pierre le Jeune
- Le Krutenau, la place de la République, the Synagogue of Peace
- The banks of the river Ill, the "Egyptian" house
- The European Institutions: the Council of Europe, the Human Rights' palace, European Parliament
- Palais Rohan (museum of decorative art, fine art and archaeology),
- Notre Dame, Alsatian Museum, Museum of modern and contemporary art, historical museum of the town of Strasbourg, Zoological Museum , the Museum of Tomi Ungerer (International Centre of Illustration)
- "Le Vaisseau" (fun science), the Planetarium, Chocolate Museum, Museum of Mineralogy
- Botanical gardens, garden of the 2 banks, the Orangery park, Parc of the Citadel (former fortified square), Pourtalès Park
Places to visit: In the area surrounding Strasbourg :
Châteaux, bike rides, restaurants…
From your base in Strasbourg, all is open to you: discover the vineyards, the lakes, the mountains or visit the towns and the villages. On either side of the Rhine, the landscapes are of an astonishing diversity.
The Regional Park of the Northern Vosges is classified a world reserve of the Biosphere. The wine route, running over 170 km, encompasses all the wine-growing villages. The Roman Route links together all the most famous sites of Roman art in Alsace.
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.