Situated at just 4 km from Calvisson, with its shops and commodities, this pedestrian residence is set in a 21-hectare park, with view over the surrounding vineyards.
40m2, Living room with sofa bed (2 pers)
Bedroom with 2 single beds or 2 bunk beds
Bedroom with 1 double bed
Equipped kitchenette (fridge, electric hotplate, micro-wave, dishwasher)
Shower room and separate toilet (+ shower room with toilet for luxury houses)
Terrace ( 2 terraces for luxury houses)
Please note that the bedrooms are upstairs
Places to visit: During your holiday in the Gard region, at Calvisson, you can visit the remarkable sites of the Languedoc Roussillon :
- At Calvisson : wash houses and griffins, covered market places, the site of the Three Mills with its view over the plateau, the museum of popular arts and traditions, open-air market every Sunday morning on the village square
- Nîmes and its arena
- The Camargue : Port Camargue, Saintes Maries de la Mer
- The Pont du Gard
- The bamboo gardens at Anduze
- Uzès: town of art and history
- Aigues Mortes with its salt marshes
- The Cevennes steam train
- The Aigoual mountain range : the ski resort of Prat Peyrot at a 2-hour drive from the residence (Alpine skiing: 14 slopes – 5 green, 6 blue, 4 red - 13 ski lifts, 83 snow guns and 3 groomers)
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.