The Residence Le Village des Amareyeurs offers villas designed in the traditional architecture of the fishing villages of the island of Oléron. It is situated at Château d'Oléron, in the south of the island, 300 m from a beach and from the shops. The residence offers an outdoor swimming pool, for your pleasure and enjoyment. Awaiting you, at close proximity, are the lovely beaches of Grand Village and Saint Trojan. As far as leisure activities are concerned, you will be spoilt for choice: water sports, mini-golf, tennis, horse-riding, hiking or bike-rides, casino, discos, cinema, thalassotherapy... From a point of view of tourist attractions, don't miss the oyster route, the Salines port, Fort Boyard, Château d'Oléron, the island of Aix, La Rochelle or the island of Ré...
Studio for two persons (24 m²)
- Living room with one double bed
- Kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher)
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
Your holiday destination: South of the Island of Ré, opposite the town of Rochefort sur Mer, the Island of Oléron, is the biggest French Island on the Atlantic coast.
It has numerous advantages to offer: its sunny climate, its beaches, forests and marshes with their exceptional flora and fauna and its many leisure installations. A little corner of paradise to be explored on foot, by bike or on horse back, with a halt in one of the charming little fishing villages to savour the famous oysters or other sea food for which the region is reputed.
The resort's attractions: The island of Oléron, with its pleasant, sunny climate, lends itself to long walks along the beach, in the forest or countryside, as well as discovery of the region by canoe or boat.
Many activities are available in the resort itself or near by:
- Boating excursions
- Golf course
- Bike rides (cycle tracks in the surrounding area: Saint Denis d’Oléron, Saint Georges d’Oléron, la Cotinière…)
- Horse riding
- Water sports: surfing, sailing, wind-surfing etc.
- Casino at Royan (40km), disco (12km and 15km), cinema at Saint Pierre d'Oléron (15km), Bowling at Dolus d'Oléron
Places to visit: -The island of Oléron offers a rich and interesting history, as well as beautiful, natural landscapes, which have inspired many a poet, such as Pierre Loti or Aggripa d'Aubigné
Some of the sites to be visited in the surrounding area:
- The Château d’Oléron
- The museum of the island of Oléron at Saint Pierre
- The Grands Ponteaux bird reserve
- Aliénor d’Aquitaine museum
- The Fort des Saumonards
- La Cotinière chapel
- Fort Boyard, Brouage
- The windmill of Brée les bains
Useful information: Saint Trojan beaches:
- The Small Beach : sheltered sandy beach on the east side, an ideal beach for children.
- The Large Beach : on the west side, opposite the Atlantic, stretching over a length of 3 km, beyond the forest and the dunes, it isi one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe (nudist zone in the south part of this beach
- The beach of Gatseau : on the edge of the forest, giving onto a splendid bay, it is one of the few beaches on the Atlantic coast that is fully south facing..
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.