Epe is a popular holiday destination on the Veluwe in the province of Gelderland. The Veluwe is the largest uninterrupted nature area in the Netherlands. Here live deer, red deer and wild boar. A beautiful area with deciduous and coniferous forests, heaths and sand drifts, ideal for nature lovers and peace seekers. The beautiful Ijssellandschaft and the natural areas De Dellen and De Renderklippen offer a varied environment in which you can make wonderful hiking and biking. Discover the beautiful Veluwe and enjoy with your partner or with the family a delicious picnic in nature. Epe has a variety of shops and many restaurants. You can also visit cozy smaller towns as well as the old fortress town Hattem. Shopping? Zwolle, Apeldoorn and Deventer are nearby!
Your apartment is a perfect base for various excursions. Nearby are numerous beautiful natural areas, interesting places and many attractions for young and old.
Tips and Excursions:
- recreational lake, Kievitsveld 'in Emst
- candle making and fishing pond, t Smallert in Emst
- Wellness Resort De Veluwse Bron in Emst
- Toy Museum in Deventer
- Artificial ice rink 'De Scheg' in Deventer
- Museum Hagedoorns Plaatse in Epe
- Teuge Airport (skydiving) in Teuge
- Ecordrome in Zwolle
- Discover corner in Zwolle
- Castle 'De Cannenburgh' in Vaassen
- Royal Forest District in Vaassen
- Dolphinarium in Harderwijk
- Veluwe beach park in Harderwijk
- Walibiworld in Harderwijk
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.