The residential leisure park Les Berges du Lac is situated on the edge of the Serre Ponçon lake (with direct access). The mobile-homes for 4/6 and 6/8 persons and the chalets for 6 persons are equipped with a kitchen corner (microwave, dishwasher for apartments for 6/8 and for the chalets), bathroom with toilet and terrace with garden furniture.
m2, Living room with couch for 1 person + pull-out bed for 1
Bedroom with double bed
Bedroom with 1 single bed
Kitchen corner with fridge, microwave, electric hotplate
Shower room with hand basin, toilet
Terrace with garden furniture
Your holiday destination: Le Lauzet is a small, typically traditional village in the Ubaye valley stretching down to the Serre Ponçon lake, one of the biggest artificial lakes in Europe. Its turquoise waters, the majestic Alpine mountains round about, its lovely beaches and the lush green vegetation of its banks make the Serre Ponçon lake a magnificent place for bathing and for water sports. From Le Lauzet, all the riches of the Hautes Alpes and of the Alpes de Haute Provence are open to you, offering you a stay at the heart of nature, encompassing both lake and mountains, at an altitude of 900 m.
The resort's attractions: From your residence in Le Lauzet make the most of the nature activities available to you in the valley, but also of the water sports activities on the Serre Ponçon lake :
- On the Serre Ponçon lake: bathing, boat hire, boat trips, sailing, banana boating, water skiing, wind surfing, kite surf, pedal boats
- White water sports: rafting, hydro-speed, kayak
- Climbing, via ferrata
- Paragliding, delta-plane, micro-lighting
- Mountain bike (Transubayenne circuit, tunnels of the former railway line, leading to the lakeside)
Places to visit: From your holiday beside the Serre Ponçon lake, at Le Lauzet, you are ideally placed for exploring the Southern Alps and the Ubaye valley :
- At Le Lauzet : the dolmen of the Villard, the troglodytic dovecote, the Roman bridge, the «Pas de la Tour » bridge, the church of Saint Laurent, Le Lauzet’s lake, the museum of the valley, the Costeplane water fall
- Embrun, Chorges, Savines le Lac
- Le Château de Tallard
- The abbey of Boscodon
- The Serre-Ponçon dam, the lake’s museum, the water and energy centre at Serre-Ponçon
- « Apiland » (discovery of a bee-keeping farm)
- Farm visits
- Animal park "The Marmot Mountain"
- The « Demoiselles Coiffées » (remarkable rock formation)
- The Belvedere at Rousset
- The Rochebrune lakes
- Mount Colombis
- The Gorges of the Blanche valley
- The Ubaye valley
Useful information: Tourist Office (communes of the Ubaye Valley)
4, avenue des Trois Frères Arnaud - 04400 Barcelonnette
In the summer: Information chalet at le Lauzet - Le village - 04340 Le Lauzet
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.