The Vorlen camp site, at Fouesnant-les-Glénan, boasts an ideal situation, just 150m from the golden, sandy beach of Beg Meil and 6 km from the town centre, opposite the Glénan islands. The site extends over an area of 11 hectares, allowing you to appreciate the view of the Glénan islands, out at sea, opposite you, and at the same time a direct access to the beach on foot.
25m2, Kitchenette (fridge, gas burners, microwave)
Living room with 2 beds
1 bedroom with double bed
1 bedroom with 2 separate beds
Shower room and toilet
Terrace with garden furniture.
Your holiday destination: In the southern part of Brittany, Fouesnant-les-glénan is the most important tourist resort in the region of Finistère, with more than 17km of coastline and 14 white, sandy beaches. Bathing and water sports are on the agenda, along with gentle strolls and hiking. Discover the unspoiled nature of the islands of Glénan, of the Mousterlin marshes and of the lagoon of the "Mer Blanche" , for your beach holiday in this peaceful yet dynamic resort
The resort's attractions: At Fouesnant-les-Glénan, a host of sporting and cultural activities are available to you:
- Water sports
- Strolls, hikes, mountain-bike
- Aquatic centre
- Sports centre at Kervihan
- Athletic track
- Cournouaille golf course
- Wednesday morning market at Beg Meil
- The Barrière casino at Bénodet
- The Archipel cinema
Places to visit: Around Fouesnant, discover the many natural and cultural high spots of Brittany and of the region of Finistère:
- At Fouesnant/Beg Meil : the beaches of Cap Coz, Kerambigorn, the Glénan islands, the cider works, honey-making
- The aquarium at Audierne and "’Océanopolis"(large aquarium and leisure park) in Brest
- Boat outings, especially at Concarneau
- The departmental museum of Brittany at Quimper
- Marine biology station at Concarneau
- Fishing museum at Concarneau
- Mineral museum at Pont l’Abbé
- The national stud farm at Hennebont
- The "Odet Loisirs" theme park at Quimper
- The botanical park of Cornouaille at Pont l’Abbé
- The corn labyrinth at Pont Aven, with its miniature farm
- The "Pop" carrousel at Beg meil
- The indoor game centre of the"Hippo" at Quimper
- Henriot earhenware fabrication at Quimper
Useful information: Tourist Office - 4 Rue de Kerneveleck, 29170 Fouesnant
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.