The 'La Redoute' camp-site, backing onto fortifications, situated at the entrance to the island of Ré, is just 500 metres from the shops of the town-centre, with direct access to the 2 beaches of the coastline. Many little footpaths are available, close to your holiday rental, for exploring the island's charms on foot or by bike.
32m2, Living-room with a couch for 2 persons
Kitchen corner (Electric coffee-maker, micro wave, fridge/ freezer)
Bedroom with a double bed
2 bedrooms, each with 2 single beds
Covered terrace with garden furniture
Your holiday destination: The Island of Ré, this peaceful little haven and jewel of the Atlantic coast is situated opposite La Rochelle, in the Charente Maritime region, with its mild and sunny climate.
A reputed peninsula, offering many different landscapes : marshlands, dunes, fine sandy beaches, forests etc., not to mention the 10 charming little villages scattered over the island, with their ports, narrow little streets with flowers, and white houses with coloured shutters. A little corner of paradise to be enjoyed by the whole family, discovering villages, beaches and pine forests on foot or by bike.
The resort's attractions: The Island of Ré offers an attractive coast line, with a wide range of water sports, as well as beautiful natural sites for cycling and walking.
Activities available near by:
- Water sports : regattas, wind-surfing, sailing, kayak, surf, kite surf
- Bathing on the beaches of the l’île de Ré
- Boat trips, hiking on footpaths, cycling on the many cycle tracks, horse-drawn carriage rides
- Daily market
Places to visit: An exceptional natural setting, combined with an impressive historical heritage, making for a host of sites to visit in the region:
- La Rochelle and its aquarium (12km)
- Typical villages and charming harbours
- Ecology-museum of the salt-water marshes
- Island of Aix, Fort Boyard (cruises between the islands)
- The Chauvreau lighthouse
- The Défend marshes
- The fortifications of St Martin de Ré
- Cycle paths (more than 90 km)
- Water activities and Fitness area at Saint Martin de Ré
- La Flotte with its medieval market and pedestrian streets
- Bird reserve at Portes en Ré
Extra information: Tourist Office - 3 Rue du Père Ignace 17410 Saint-Martin-de-Ré
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.