The residence is situated in the upper parts of the resort, amidst larch trees, 300m from the shops and 600m from the centre of the resort.
40m2, Living room with sofa bed for 2
Bedroom with double bed
Bedroom with 2 single beds
Equipped kitchenette (fridge, microwave oven / grill, dishwasher)
Bathroom, separate toilet + shower room with toilet
6 chalets are equipped for persons of reduced mobility
Your holiday destination: Superdévoluy is a modern resort in the Southern Alps, at the heart of the region of the Hautes Alpes in a magnificent, natural setting, overlooked by the “Pic de Bure”. In this region where mountain pastures alternate with high mountain peaks, your holiday in Superdévoluy offers the opportunity for hiking with the discovery of mountain flora, such as wild flowers and edelweiss, and fauna such as marmots and chamois. Superdévoluy is moreover a lively and dynamic resort, offering a wealth of activities for all the family.
The resort's attractions: Superdévoluy is a lively and dynamic resort, offering a whole host of different activities:
- Hiking (1 free hike, accompanied by a guide, per week), mountain bike
- Climbing, via ferrata, caving
- Canyoning, white water sports
- Skate park
- Adventure course, trampoline, bungy jumping
- Mini 4-wheel drive
- Outdoor leisure bases at Superdévoluy (table tennis, mini-golf, skate park, roller skating, volley-ball etc) and at La Joue du Loup (table tennis, mini-golf, tennis, swimming pool with water chute)
- Sports complex (weight-lifting, squash, climbing wall, multi-activity sports ground)
Market at Superdévoluy, Monday morning in July and August and Friday morning at Saint Etienne en Dévoluy.
Places to visit: During your holiday in Superdévoluy, explore the heritage of the region of the Hautes Alpes :
- Heritage centre at Pellafol
- The village resort of La Joue du Loup
- Discovery of practical ecology museum at Mens
- Château of Montmaur
- Outdoor railway museum at Veynes
- Regional museum at Gap
- Mère Eglise : the most ancient historical monument of the area in pure Roman style.
- Local culinary specialities : « creusets », lamb, « tourtons », sweet and sour ravioli, donkey’s ears…
- Farm visits
Extra information: Dévoluy Tourist Office - 05250 Saint Etienne en Dévoluy
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.