The camp-site, Le Dramont at Agay, near Saint Raphaël, and Fréjus, is spread out over a hilly site of 6,5 hectares, sloping gently down to the sea, in the shade of a pine-forest. A stony beach runs alongside the camp-site and its mobile homes.
Your holiday destination: Agay is a beautiful sandy bay, situated on the coast known as the « Corniche d’Or », on the French Riviera coast, between Saint Raphaël (12km) and Cannes (30 km), just a stone’s throw away from Fréjus. This charming seaside resort is reputed for the beauty of its landscapes, whether the sea, the coast or the preserved Esterel massif.
The resort's attractions: Many sporting and leisure activities are available for all the family:
- Walks, 85 km of footpaths (the Estérel massif), accessible to all
- Mountain bike outings
- Visit of the sea beds by boat. The Roches Rouges aquarium
- water sports' club
- All sorts of entertainment (casino, cinema, disco etc) at Saint Raphaël
- Outdoor leisure centre at Fréjus (basketball, football, roller skates, bicross …) + exercise circuit for adults and children
Places to visit: - At Agay : the marina, the Ile d’Or, the Cap Dramont and its semaphore, the viaduct of Anthéor, the Saint Exupéry stele, the church at Agay
- At Saint Raphaël : the coast path, the cliff road, the ports, the San Raféu church, the Archaeological museum, the villas in the marine area, the Armitelle path, Valescure with its umbrella pines, the fishing port of Poussaï, the Cap Roux
- The French Riviera : Fréjus (with Roman monuments), Saint Tropez, Cannes, Antibes, Nice, Monaco
- The hinterland of the Var region : the Estérel massif, Fayence, Roquebrune sur Argens, Lorgues, Draguignan
- The wine route of the 'Côtes de Provence'
- The 'Gorges du Verdon'
- Islands: The 'îles d’Or' : Porquerolles, Le Levant, Port Cros and the 'îles de Lérins'
Extra information: Tourist office - Tel. 04 94 82 01 85
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.