The holiday park is located on the edge of the Rhederlaag recreational area. This area is characterized by a large natural lake on the IJssel, surrounded by a strongly sloping landscape with a rich flora and fauna. The Rhederlaag recreational area is also the starting point for many walking and cycling routes. The holiday park is the ideal base for a day out (within 10 minutes you are in Arnhem). Within half an hour you are on the Veluwe, in the Achterhoek or you are at the river Rhine or the IJssel. Varied cycle routes await you at reception. A visit to the cities Doetinchem, Arnhem, Doesburg or Bronkhorst (the smallest city in the Netherlands) is also worth a visit!
Tips and trips:
- In Didam is a manege-western farm De Baerle. They organize all kinds of outdoor activities.
- You can also shoot clay pigeons in Didam's clay pigeon shooting range by appointment (on Mondays and Saturdays).
- Stable Belfjor likes to make a ride with the covered wagon through the beautiful surroundings by appointment.
- On the way you can get off for a visit to an ostrich, milk goat or water buffalo company.
- Within 5 km there is a fitness center, there are two indoor swimming pools and an outdoor swimming pool.
- Of course the home game with water sports center the Rhederlaag.
- Burgers Zoo in Arnhem
- Open air Museum in Arnhem
- Park the Hoge Veluwe
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.