Luxurious, cozy & comfortable, sunny house to rent in the beautiful surroundings of the Veluwe. The house is situated in the woods with many facilities close by. The house has recently been renovated up to the highest standards. The owner lives in the house, when he is not abroad: so this is not a standard holiday house, but has the comfort and quality as you would expect in your own house. The house can host up to 6 persons. It is suitable for elderly, (slightly) disabled people and (small) children. Pets are welcome; however, please request this prior to your reservation.
- Three double-bedrooms, one bedroom is on the ground floor, and is wheelchair friendly
- Two bathrooms / shower / WC, one on the ground floor and one on the first floor
- Large high quality kitchen, fully equipped, including oven, dishwasher, easily accessible drawers cabinets
- Pleasant lounge with fireplace and wood, TV, radio
- Free high speed WiFi Internet
- Washing machine and dryer, ironing board & iron
- Spacious garden and terrace, which is fenced for small children and dogs; various sunny seating areas around the house
- Electric sunshade, comfortable garden furniture and outdoor fireplace
- Directly located near the forest and close to the famous waterfall of Loenen
- Free access to swimming pool
- In the neighbourhood: tennis courts, children's playgrounds, golf course, shops, restaurants, pancake house, etc.
- Free parking in front of house, with space for 2 cars
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.