This beautiful chalet located in the popular ski resort Alpe d’Huez, in the Franse Alpen. The chalet located in the center of the village and has a magnificent view on the ski slopes and surrounding peaks. The most important facilities are not far away from the chalet. The first ski lift to the slops from Alpe d’Huez lays at 150 meters and the first shops can you found at 200 meter from the chalet. There is also a ski bus, the bus go to other ski slopes. This departs from Alpe d’Huez and the bus stop lays at 40 meter from the chalet. The chalet has a spacious terrace and is equipped with all comforts.
The chalet has a spacious living room with television and you can use free internet during your vacation. The kitchen is complete equipped with electronic cooker, fridge, microwave, oven, coffee maker, dishwasher, toaster and is provided with standard kitchen inventory.
The chalet is suitable for 10 persons. In total are there five bedrooms. Two bedrooms have a double bed. Two bedrooms have two single beds and the last bedroom have a bunk bed. In the chalet are two bathrooms. The first bathroom have a bath an toilet and the other bathroom have a shower en toilet.
Your holiday destination: Also called « l’Ile au soleil » l’Alpe d’Huez, at an altitude of 1860 m at the foot of the Grandes Rousses, is most certainly one of the sunniest mountain resorts in France!
With its recognised health-giving climate, as well as its tourist attractions, it is a destination not to be missed.
With its south-facing aspect, the resort boasts a magnificent view over the Ecrins mountain range.
The resort's attractions: Many sporting and leisure activities are available close to your holiday rental at l’Alpe d’Huez :
- Palais des Sports et des Congrès (sporting and cultural activities, mostly included in the 'Carte Premium' *)
- Cycling and mountain-bike
Special prices on circuits for Odalys holidaymakers. Booking 3 weeks before on 04 76 80 34 73
- Climbing, via ferrata
- Fishing, archery, petanque
- Swimming pool, keep fit, spa
- Beach volley, beach soccer
- Golf, tennis, mini golf (Golf course ideal for beginners or advanced players, with 9 holes, a practice course, with putting green, 1 proshop, 2 bunkers and rough. A course of 27 700 m in total, all holes with a par of 3, the shortest 35 m and the longest 135 m.
- Skating rink
- Paragliding, microlighting
- Summer sledging
* 'Carte Premium': entry to the outdoor swimming pool, as well as over 30 different activities at the 'Palais des Sports et des Congrès' (covered pool, weight-lifting, aquagym, badminton, squash, step lessons, climbing, team sports, mini-golf…), to the Brandes outdoor tennis courts, football pitch, one free bucket of balls for one bucket purchased at the practice golf-course, loan of equipment at the Palais des Sports, access to the museum of Huez and of l’Oisans, 50% off classical music concerts at the church 'Notre Dame des Neiges', loan of books at the library and shuttles to the resorts. Prices : see at the resort.
Places to visit: Explore the Isère region, in an exceptionally sunny climate:
- The Ecrins national park
- Mineral and Alpine animals museum at Bourg d’Oisans - Le site archéologique de Brandes
- Notre-Dame des Neiges church
- Museum of Huez and of Oisans
- Ice cave situated at an altitude of 2700m
- The Pic Blanc
- Presentation of the geology of the Oisans region and of the Alpe d'Huez.
Useful information: Tourist office - Maison de L’Alpe - Place Paganon - 38750 L’Alpe d’Huez
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.