The Appart'hôtel (7 storeys with lift) is situated in the historical Suquet area of the town, 100 m from the beach of the Midi, 50 m from the shops and 1 km from the Festival Palace and from the Croisette.
Apartment 6 people (approx. 34 m2)
-Living Room with two double beds.
-Bedroom with one double bed.
-Kitchenette With fridge, ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher
-Bathroom With bath or shower and toilet
Your holiday destination: Cannes is known the world over as being the town of the stars, of sequins and sparkle, of luxury yachts, and as a town where magnificent abodes and splendid hotels are to be found alongside the mythical “Croisette”, which is lit up each year on the occasion of the Cinema Festival. But Cannes is also a magnificent seaside resort on the French Riviera, which boasts a remarkable setting, between its splendid bay, protected by the superb Lerins Islands, its beaches of golden sand, the lush green hills of its hinterland, the charm of its ancient town and old port... During your holiday in Cannes, you are well-placed to explore the numerous marvels of the French Riviera, sea-side towns or hill-side villages, to enjoy a stay on the French Riviera in the light of the projectors and of the sunshine of the Riviera.
The resort's attractions: Cannes offers a multitude of sporting and cultural activities thus ensuring a dynamic and colourful holiday :
- Tennis, horse-riding, golf
- Water activities : wind-surfing, under-water diving, water skiing, sea kayak, boat trips, boat hire
- Beach volley
- Swimming pool
- Thalassotherapy, spa, well-being
- Cinema, bowling, laser game
Places to visit: During your holiday in Cannes, you are within easy striking distance of all the most beautiful sites on the French Riviera :
- At Cannes :the monument and district of « le Suquet », the old Port, « Meynadier » street, the Festival Palace, the « Chemin des Etoiles », the « Croisette », the markets, the marina, Antibes road, the Lerins islands, the Castre museum, the Sea museum, the « Malmaison » exhibition centre, the « Espace Miramar » (cafés, restaurants etc .with magnificent views of the town), the painted walls, the former Forville mill, the Bellini chapel, the Fiorentina Park, the church of Saint Georges, the Russian church, the Grand Jas cemetery, the Siagne Canal, the Gardes cross
- Mougins, Grasse, Vallauris, Opio
- The ancient town of Antibes
- Saint Paul de Vence, Vence
- The « Corniche d'Or » cliff road
- Saint Tropez, Saint Raphaël
- Eze, Roquebrune Cap Martin
- Monaco, Menton
- The "Esterel" range
- The hinterland of Provence
- The Côtes de Provence wine route
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.