The fenced in, secure residence « Le Vallon du Roy » is situated at the heart of a pine-forest, 4 Km from Sanary sur Mer and 1 Km from Bandol. The Lido beach, 600 metres away, can be reached by means of a private, shady footpath. The residence is made up of three 2 to 3-storey buildings, divided into 62 apartments, all of which are fully renovated.
40m2, Living room with pull out bed or sofa bed for 2 + a single Z bed.
Separate bedroom with one double or 2 bunk beds
Cabine with bunk beds.
Equipped kitchenette (vitroceramic hotplate, fridge, micro wave and dishwasher)
Bathroom or shower, toilet
Your holiday destination: Arriving in the heart of Sanary sur Mer, by the quaysides along the harbour, you'll be struck by the charm and beauty of this place.
Sanary offers numerous and varied possibilities of walks, around ornamental gardens, alongside the masts of sailing boats on the quaysides, the island of Embiez, around the shipyard at the foot of the green hillside, at the top of which is perched a charming chapel, reached by the ascent of the Oratoire, point at which the whole bay of Sanary is visible.
Sanary is a resort that is lively all the year round. Natives of Sanary as well as visitors, are to be found together strolling on the quayside and the sea-front, enjoying the sunshine. The shops are open all the year round.
Sanary sur Mer, a seaside resort, offering a pleasant climate and health-benefits, with 13 000 inhabitants, boasts an exceptional geographical situation: its climate is also a remarkable one: mild in the winter, a slight breeze in the summer, 300 days of sunshine per year, protected by a micro-climate, it has very little rain.
The resort's attractions: - Water sports
- Fishing port
- Lively little streets
- Flower market
Places to visit:
- The hinterland, covered with vines and olive plantations, is littered with country lanes and footpaths, pleasant to walk around; the growing of fresh vegetables, fruit and flowers, as well as wine production, are imprtant sectors of activity in this part of the world.
- Bandol is an authentic seaside resort, with its many sandy beaches, calanques and natural creeks, setting off its gulf which nestles between hill sides of pine-trees, willows and exotic trees.
Bandol's marina is home to more than 1500 boats, of all different sizes: yachts, large sailing-boats, tuna boats, trawlers etc. Bandol is present on gastronomic tables worldwide, thanks to its famous wines.
- Ollioules, 5 km inland, is close to the beautiful beaches of the Provençal coast : Bandol, Six-Fours, Sanary and only 7km from Toulon. The medieval village has kept all its charm and authenticity, thanks to its restored buildings, its little streets with fortified gateways and its flowered balconies.Ollioules is also an important archaeological site archéologiquee.
- Six-Fours, a charming resort on the Provençal coast, invites you to discover the southern way of life, between forest and sea, all along the 18 km stretch of coast-land, alternating between golden, sandy beaches and hidden creeks, little harbours and preserved forests.
- La forest of Janas charms its visitors with its preserved Mediterranean essences present in this park of 1000 ha, pines, oaks, strawberry trees, olive trees, rock-roses and brooms. Tahnks to its huge network of paths, many different sports are possible, such as mountain-biking, cycle touring and horse-riding.
- Brushing up against the water and seaside creeks, the coastal path will lead you to the charming port of Brusc. There you can get a boat for the island of Embiez, well known as a boating centre.
- Exotic Garden - Zoo of Sanary Bandol : Presenting a harmonious mixture of "Fauna and Flora" the Exotic garden-Zoo of Sanary-Bandol, is open every day except Sunday morning in winter. The visitor feels like an explorer discovering an exotic world of animals, thanks to a setting made up of a mixture of parks, greenhouses and rockeries. (Closed between 12 and 2pm)
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.