Situated in the district known as 'Point Zéro', at a distance of 20 m from the beach and 400 m from the shops and facilities, the residence is just next to the thalassotherapy centre. The residence, perfectly integrated into the surrounding landscape, thanks to its architecture, is a 4-storey building (with lifts), offering 75 apartments, most of which have a terrace or loggia.
40m2, Living room with bed-settee for 2 + a single armchair bed
Equipped kitchenette (electric hotplates, fridge, dishwasher, microwave / grill)
Bedroom with a double bed (140cm)
Shower, separate toilet (except in apartments for persons of reduced mobility)
Your holiday destination: On the banks of the Mediterranean, La Grande Motte is a sea-side resort of the Hérault region, in the South of France offering long, fine, sandy beaches, which are amongst the most beautiful in the Languedoc Roussillon region. It boasts an exceptional climate, with over 300 days of sunshine per year. Situated close to Montpellier, on the threshold of the Camargue, La Grande Motte offers a remarkable style of architecture: modern, unusual and elegant, at the heart of a lush, green setting. La Grande Motte is a lively and dynamic town, offering sporting and cultural activities for a successful and happy family holiday at the sea-side.
The resort's attractions: La Grande Motte, a dynamic resort, offers many and varied activities for all the family :
- Water activities : sailing, water skiing, wind-surfing, diving, rowing
- Golf, tennis, horse-riding
- Fun water park
- Adventure courses
- Beach games, mini-golf, trampoline, carousel
- Quad, skate park
- Casino, disco, cinema
Places to visit: From the base of your holiday rental at La Grande Motte, explore the region of the Languedoc Roussillon :
- At La Grande Motte : the marina, the sculptures, the buildings conceived by the architect Jean Balladur, the town-hall square, the « Grande Pyramide » (impressive building in the form of a pyramid), the Saint-Jean footbridge, “Point Zéro”building, “Promenade des Vents”, the Cosmos square, the Lampadophores footbridge, “Conques de Vénus” and “ Bonnets d'Evêque”, l'Homme square etc.
- La Camargue
- Aigues Mortes, Arles, Avignon, Carcassonne, Le Grau du Roi, Le Pont du Gard, Les Baux de Provence, Nîmes, Sète
Useful information: Tourist Office - Place du 1er octobre 1974 - 34280 La Grande Motte
email@example.com - lagrandemotte-tourisme.com
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.