The residence boasts a wonderful setting, in a peaceful, verdant area of the medieval city of Aigues Mortes, at the heart of the Camargue. It is close to the Vidourle canal and a 5 minute walk from the historical town centre and the shops. The beaches of the Grau du Roi and of Port Camargue are at a distance of about 7 km.
35m2, Living room
Equipped kitchenette (vitroceramic hotplate, fridge, microwave / grill, dishwasher)
Bathroom or shower with toilet
Your holiday destination: Aigues Mortes is a fortified city at the heart of the Camargue, in the Languedoc region. With its salt marshes and bull herds, benefiting both from sea and mountains, Aigues Mortes offers magnificent fortified town walls, which protect this superb little town, with its medieval look, a pleasant city to stroll around and just a few minutes from the beach. A holiday in Aigues Mortes is an invitation to discover the charms of the Camargue at the same time as skimming through the history of France and of Saint Louis who instigated the building of the city.
The resort's attractions: Aigues Mortes offers a host of different activities for your holiday in the Languedoc region :
- Boat hire
- Mountain bike
- Safari photos in Camargue
- Quad, buggy
- Leisure park
- Wind surfing, water skiing, kayak, paddle surf
- Cruises on the Rhône canal or on the sea
- Little tourist train
- Adventure course
Places to visit: Get out and explore the Camargue from the base of your holiday rental in Aigues Mortes :
- At Aigues Mortes : the tower and the fortified town walls, The Automobile museum, chapels of the “Pénitents Gris" and the “ Pénitents Blancs”
- The salt-refining plant and salt stacks at Giraud
- Herds of bulls
- The towns of Camargue : Le Grau du Roi, les Saintes Maries de la Mer, la Grande Motte, Arles
- Cellars and vaults
- The Espiguette light-house
- Montpellier, Nîmes, the Pont du Gard
- the Anduze bamboo plantation (dating from 1850 and containing more than 150 types of bamboo, as well as sequoias and banana trees)
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.