The 4-star residence l'Archipel, is situated at the heart of la Rochelle, just 1.4km from the old port, 10 minutes walking distance from the town centre and a 15-minute walk from the beach. It consists of 86 lodgings, ranging from the studio apartment for 2 to the 3-roomed apartment for 6 persons.
25m2, Living room with a double bed
Kitchenette with hotplates, fridge, micro-wave and dishwasher
Bathroom or shower with toilet
Your holiday destination: La Rochelle, the third most visited town in France is bound to appeal to you with its many charming features: its historic port, the pleasure marina, which is one of the largest in Europe, the ancient quarter of the town, not to mention the many important festivals. Enjoy the bracing ocean air, benefiting at the same time from an incredible light and mildness of climate.
The resort's attractions: Discover la Rochelle, a city turned resolutely towards the ocean, with an accent on nature with its "vieux port", not to be missed, numerous parks and gardens, as well as the 900 hectares of surrounding marshes, which house an exceptional flora and fauna.
The Châtelaillon beach, a real jewel in the crown of the rochelais area, is the longest of the surrounding beaches, offering lovely walks and bathing.
Take advantage of the numerous activities available in the resort:
- Cycling (93.5 km of cycle tracks) in the town's numerous parks: "parc des Pères", "parc de la Gare", the Porte Dauphine garden, the garden of Moroccan scents,the " porte royale" garden
- Beach activities
- Water sports, sailing, boat trips
- The thalassotherapy centre, offering a wide range of treatment.Open all the year round. It has a magnificent view of the nearby islands: Fort Boyard, l’île d’Aix and Oléron
Places to visit: The historic town of La Rochelle offers a host of monuments to visit in and around the city:
-La Rochelle itself is a true open-air museum to be discovered in strolling through its little streets, rich in monuments: the old port, archways, dominated by the tower of St Nicolas and the "Tour de la Chaine", private mansions, the church of St Sauveur, the cathedral, the courthouse, the impressive railway station, built from 1910 to 1922, museums…
- La Grosse Horloge: doorway separating the port from the city
- The aquarium
- The house of Henri 11
- Chatelaillon Plage beach resort
- The marsh of Aubonnière
- Fort Vauban
- Chateau de Dampierre (renaissance chateau and gardens) at Dampierre sur Boutonne
- Cruises around Fort Boyard and the island of Aix
- The islands : Aix, Oléron, Ré and Madame
- Rochefort : la Corderie Royale and l’Hermione
- Royan, La Palmyre and its famous zoo (60 km)
- The "marais poitevin"(marshes and waterways - at 85 km). Discovery of flora and fauna
- The village of the Boucholeurs with its oyster farms
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.