The residence is made up of 111 apartments divided into two 3-storey buildings (with lift). It is situated 500 m from the village, 200 m from the thermal baths and 10 km from the ITER centre of Cadarache, offering ideal conditions for hosting clients of this site.
43m2, Living room with pull-out sofa bed
1 bedroom with double bed
Cabine with 2 bunk beds
Equipped kitchenette (fridge-freezer, vitroceramic hotplates, micro-wave / grill, dishwasher)
Bathroom, separate toilet
Your holiday destination: Close to the lakes and gorges of the Verdon, near the Luberon, Gréoux les Bains is a charming little thermal resort in the Alpes de Haute Provence. This little village in Provence will enchant you with its narrow, winding little streets and its shady little squares, overlooked by its ancient fortress. Gréoux les Bains is situated at the heart of the Valensole plateau, with its magnificent lavender fields in the blazing sun of Provence.
The resort's attractions: During your stay at Gréoux les Bains, many sporting and leisure activities are available to you near your holiday rental:
- The thermal baths: keep fit, treatment of breathing problems, rheumatisms, residual effects after a bone problem and dermatological affections (special rates for hydrotherapy patients, only on request at the residence)
This establishment , built entirely in stone from the village of Rognes, belonging to the "Chaîne Thermale du Soleil" since 1962, is well-worth making a detour for. It was built on the site of the ancient thermal baths and contains a commemorative stone dating from 175BC. Gréoux is renowned for the curative properties of its waters.
Thermal baths of Gréoux les Bains - 5, avenue des Marronniers - 04800 Gréoux les Bains
Tel. 04 92 70 40 00 - Fax 04 92 74 27 38 - www.chaine-thermale-du-soleil.fr
- Hiking, bike rides, mountain bike and horse-riding in the Verdon Regional Nature Park
- Water sports on the lakes
- Canoeing: descent of the Gorges du Verdon
- Cinema, casino, discos
Places to visit: During your holiday at Gréoux les Bains, discover the Verdon region, Provence and the Luberon :
- At Gréoux les Bains : the church of Notre Dame des Ormeaux, the church of Notre Dame des Œufs, Saint Sébastien chapel, Sainte Croix chapel, the fortifications, the Château des Templiers, built from the 12th century onwards, the fortress, Museum of Miniature objects, of Dolls and Toys, the thermal baths.
- The Gorges du Verdon
- Hill-top villages
- The lakes of Esparron and of Sainte Croix
- Prehistory museum at Quinson
- Lavender route, olive route, hill- top village route...
- The Luberon and its typical villages
Useful information: Tourist Office - 5, avenue des Marronniers - 04800 Gréoux les Bains
e-mail : email@example.com
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.