The Residence Le Domaine des Dunettes is ideally situated at the heart of Cabourg, a charming sea-side resort, full of belle époque flavour, close to the magnificent towns of Deauville, Trouville, Honfleur and Etretat. The typically norman architecture of the residence is sure to appeal. At close proximity to the residence, are to be found the lovely, sandy beaches of Cabourg, as well as all the shops you require for your holiday in Normandy. From a point of view of leisure activities, the sea-side resort offers many and varied activities: beach clubs, bowling, golf, horse-racing, go-kart, quad-bike, sand-yacht, mini-golf, tennis ; disco, casino...The residence also contains a lovely, outdoor, heated swimming pool.
m2, Living room sleeping 2
Kitchenette (vitroceramic hotplates, fridge, dishwasher, microwave)
2 bedrooms, each sleeping 2
Bathroom, separate toilet
Small garden + terrace or balcony
The 3-roomed apartments are on the ground floor, with small garden or upstairs with balcony.
Your holiday destination: Cabourg is a well-known seaside resort on the Normandy coast, an elegant town, highly embellished with flowers and with an immense stretch of fine sandy beach. The huge beach runs parallel to the promenade Marcel Proust, studded all along with its colourful beach huts.
At the same time as preserving all its belle époque charm, it offers an astonishingly wide range of sports and leisure activities, and a lively atmosphere all the year round.
Its hinterland, the Pays d'Auge is made up of rolling hills and hedged farmland.
To the west, along the coast road, Cabourg joins up with the commune of "Le Home", with its golf ourse.
The resort's attractions: Cabourg is a dynamic town of the Calvados region, offering a host of different activities for your holiday in Normandy :
- Water sports : sand yacht, kite surf, wind surf, canoeing…
- Horse racing
- Golf: Cabourg, Cabourg Le Home, Houlgate
20% discount on the green fees for Cabourg Le Home golf course for Odalys holidaymakers staying at the Residence Green Panorama
- Horse-riding (tracks at Caen, Deauville and Cabourg)
- Multisports' area : skateboard, roller skates, basket ball, hand ball
Resort with Family facilities (Label Famille plus Mer)
Places to visit: During yourholiday in Cabourgon the Flowered Coast, discover all the beauty of Normandy both its coast and its countryside :
- At Cabourg : the casino, the racecourse, the beach with its famous Marcel Proust promenade, the villas of the Belle Epoque…
- The seaside resorts of the Flowered Coast : Deauville, Trouville, Honfleur, Houlgate…
- Etretat and its cliffs
- The Marcel Proust walk
- Caen : The Peace Memorial, the abbeys: Abbaye aux Hommes and Abbaye aux Dames
- The landing beaches
- The "Pays d’Auge": Stud farms and regional Normanesque chateaux, typical villages of Normandy
- the landing beaches
- Caen: The Peace Memorial, the abbeys: Abbaye aux Hommes and Abbaye aux Dames, the pleasure marina
Extra information: Tourist office :
Jardin de l’Hôtel de Ville - 14390 Cabourg
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.