The holiday residence 'Les Marines d’Hélios' is situated 200 m from the beach (presence of life-guard in July and August), 500 m from the centre of the resort.
In high season: bakery, caterer and pizzeria at 50 m.
Equipped kitchenette (electric hotplate, fridge, micro-wave)
Bathroom or shower with toilet
Bedroom with 1 double or 2 single beds
Bedroom with bunk beds
Villa recommended for 2 adults and 2 children
Your holiday destination: Marseillan, between the Mediterranean and the « Etang de Thau », offers a charming little marina and fine sandy beaches(with life-guard in July and August) for a dynamic and sunny holiday beside the Canal du Midi. Marseillan Plage, a beach resort in the Hérault region, a welcoming resort that is ideal for families, also offers wilder and unspoiled areas, the “gourgs”, for example, which are exceptional nature reserves from which many bird species can be observed. A holiday in Marseillan is also an invitation to the tasting of local specialities : oysters, mussels, sea bream, sea bass, grey mullet, but also the renowned local wines and the Noilly Prat apéritif whih has been made in Marseillan since 1813.
The resort's attractions: - Water sports : Sailing, wind surf, jet ski, water-skiing, kite surf, boat trips
- Karting, quad bike, paintball
- Tennis, horse-riding
- Cycling (cycle routes), hiking, execise trail
- Disco, theme park
Places to visit: The village of Marseillan, with its pleasant harbour, the covered, 17th century market place, the church of St John the Baptist, as well as its vineyards.
- The Noilly-Prat wine storehouses and tasting of the famous dry Vermouth
- Lake Thau, with its many oyster and mussel farms
- The Canal du Midi
- The nature reserve of Bagnas containing 560 hectares of marshlands, lakes and ponds
- The ancient town of Agde. Not to be missed: the old part of the town, the cathedral, the museum of local tradition, the banks of the Hérault.
- The seaside resort of the Cap-d'Agde, with its famous " Ephèbe Museum". The Brescou fortress is not to be missed
- The winegrowers' and fishermen's trail offers 46 stopping places with the region's trades and local products, wine-growing areas, manufacturing centres (Ricard and Noilly Prat), areas for fishing and shell-fish breeding, nature reserves
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.