The Luxury Residence "du Golfe" is situated at Cap d’Agde, at the heart of very beautiful parkland, 400 m from the beach and 5 minutes from the port and the shops and close to an international golf-course (special prices for Odalys holidaymakers). It offers up-market services, including a lovely outdoor, heated swimming pool complete with paddling pool. Cap d’Agde offers a whole host of activities for a sporty holiday: sailing, wind-surfing, diving, sea-trips, horse-riding, aquatic park, aquatique, golf, tennis, squash, bathing... Discos and a cinema are open to you for your evening entertainment. Tourist attractions: discover the historical city of Agde, the typical fishing port of the Grau d’Agde, La Tamarissière, Bagnas nature reserve, wine-growers' and fishermen's trails, Pézenas, the "Canal du Midi"…
Size apartment (28 m²)
Living room with one double bed
Equipped kitchenette (ceramic hob, fridge, microwave, dishwasher)
Bathroom with bath or shower
Your holiday destination: This large attractive and dynamic resort offers 14 km of fine, sandy beaches, a pleasure marina with 3000 moorings, all water sports and other sporting activities, an 18-hole golf course and the International Tennis Club. You can stroll around from one quay to another on linking footpaths. A cycle track goes through the resort and on towards Agde. It is above all an ideal destination for a sea-side holiday, a dynamic town, which is lively both day and night alike. It is a city that comprises too other aspects: that of Agde, the Greek city with its 2600 years of history, the Grau d’Agde, a little, Mediterranean village at the mouth of the river Hérault, the little sea-side village of Tamarissière, at the heart of a splendid pine forest.
The resort's attractions: Cap d’Agde is a dynamic city, bursting with its numerous different activities:
- Tennis courts (60 courts - International centre)
- Golf course near by (18- hole + 9-hole course) - special prices with the Odalys card
- Karting, quad bike, climbing wall, adventure course and theme parks (Parc Aqualand, Luna parc, Dino Park, Toon's Land)
- Water sports: boat hire, wind surf, kite surf, jet ski, under-water diving, fishing, sailing, rowing, canoeing.
- Spa, relaxation, fitness
Places to visit: Explore the rich natural and historical heritage of this ancient Greek city:
- The Canal du Midi (and its round lock)
- The city of Agde (fortifications, cathedral and churches, port and marina, volcanic cliffs...)
- The museums of the Ephèbe and Agathois (at Cap d’Agde)
- The nature reserve of Bagnas (at Cap d’Agde)
- The wine-growers'and fishermen's route
- The ‘étang de Thau’ and its oyster park
- La Tamarissière, little, Mediterranean village, nestling peacefully between the sea and the Herault river.
- Pézenas, medieval town
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.