Come and discover the residence "Les Chalets d’Aurouze", for your holiday rental at La Joue du Loup. It is a holiday residential complex nestling between pine-trees and larches, at a distance of 200 m from the nearest ski slopes and close to the centre of this charming village resort. The different chalets which make up the Residence "Les Chalets d'Aurouze" are particularly elegant with their wooden façade and typical mountain-style architecture. They are fitted out very comfortably.
44m2, Living room with pull-out bed for 2 pers
Bedroom with 1 double bed
Bedroom with 2 single beds
1 cabine ( with closing door) with 2 bunk beds
Equipped kitchenette (vitroceramic hotplate, microwave oven/grill, fridge, dishwasher, electric coffee-maker)
Bathroom, separate toilet
Terrace of 10 sq m or balcony
Your holiday destination: La Joue du Loup ski resort is a little, traditional and authentic mountain village situated in the region of the Hautes Alpes, between Grenoble and Gap. Situated at the heart of the Massif du Dévoluy, linked to the Superdévoluy skiing area, by both Alpine and cross-country slopes, it offers its skiers one of the largest skiing areas in the Southern Alps. A skiing holiday in La Joue du Loup combines the peace and quiet of a family, village resort with the advantages of a large Alpine ski resort. Its remarkable snow-covering, ensures the skier the possibility of skiing all season, whether on real or artificial snow, on its 100 km of slopes, enjoying a magnificent view over the Ecrins, Vercors and Luberon mountain ranges.
The resort's attractions: Have a change, with the great variety of activities available on or near the resort:
- 35 km of cross country tracks.
- Torchlight descent
- Snowpark and free riding area.
- Snowmobile, tobogganing
- Ski outings
- Hiking with a mountain guide (Le Taisson)
- Dog sleigh
- Slalom tracks
- Ice water-fall
- Snow kite
- Ski Joëring (during the Christmas and February holidays, at Superdévoluy)
- Pony sleigh rides
- Farm visits and sale of regional produce (Dévoluy lamb, sheep's cheese, bread)
- Sports' centre of Dévoluy (at Superdévoluy) with climbing wall, multi-activity sports room, keepfit, weightlifting room, squash, dance, children's playground etc.
- Mini-bowling for adults and children (at Superdévoluy)
- Skating rink (Superdévoluy)
- Snake Gliss
- Activities proposed by the Tourist Office every day
Places to visit: - Le Pic de Bure and its huge plateau.
- The picturesque villages of Saint Etienne en Dévoluy, Agnières en Dévoluy and Saint Disdier en Dévoluy.
- Pellafol's heritage centre
- The discovery of practical ecology museum at Mens
- Château of Montmaur
- The railwayman's ecology museum at Veynes
- The regional museum of Gap
- Mère Eglise : the most ancient historical monument in the area, in pure Roman style.
- Discovery of local, culinary specialities: 'creusets', lamb, 'tourtons', sweet and sour ravioli, donkeys' ears…
- Farm visits, local produce (Dévoluy lamb, sheep's cheese)
Skiing area: Minimum altitude : 1500 m
Maximum altitude : 2500 m
The skiing area, equipped with 80 snow guns, links la Joue du Loup to the ski-resort of Superdévoluy, one of the largest in the Southern Alps, covering an area of over 100 km. The 55 ski slopes (9 green, 27 blue, 14 red and 5 black), accessible via the 22 ski lifts (13 ski tows, 5 chairlifts, 1 telemix, 3 mini ski-tows)and numerous free ride areas, ensure you hours of skiing in this wonderfully snowy environment, bathing in sunshine.
The resort is equipped with a network of 80 snow guns.
But skiing is not just a matter of whizzing down the slopes all day long, so also at your disposal are the 35 kilometres of cross country skiing tracks, with 16 loops running between forests and the wide open spaces of the Dévoluy region. Snow-shoe outings are also possible.
Useful information: Dévoluy Tourist Office
Le Pré Saint Etienne en Dévoluy
05250 Le Dévoluy
Extra information: Children :
A child-minding service, 500m from the residence and open every day, caters for children aged from 15 months to 6 years, from 9.15 am to 4.45 pm.
Further information available on 04 92 58 95 10.
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.