The Residence Le Cervin, made up of 124 apartments, is a traditional chalet with its wooden façades and large balconies, ideally situated, just 50m from the shops and 100m from the ski lifts. The ski resort "Plagne Soleil" boasts a magnificent setting, amidst mountain pastures, at an altitude of 2050 m.
Five-bed apartment (25m2)
-Living room with a pull out bed for two
-Bedroom with two single beds (or one double bed in some apartments)
-Sleeping Corner with one raised bed
-Equipped kitchenette with fridge, electric hotplate, oven, micro-wave and dishwasher.
Your holiday destination: Plagne Soleil, at the heart of the La Plagne skiing area, at an altitude of 2050 m, extends you a welcome for a dynamic winter holiday in a magnificent setting. Plagne Soleil offers charming little wooden chalets and residences, nestling in their lovely, snowy setting, enjoying a particularly sunny climate, in which there is the chance to practise many and varied open-air activities for all the family. The Vanoise national park, with its 600 km of footpaths, provides a perfect setting for taking a breath of fresh air and an invigorating holiday in the Alps. Ideal for a family skiing holiday, this resort, which is totally accessible by ski, benefits from a marvellous skiing area, also allowing you easy access to the 425km of the wonderful "Paradiski' skiing area.
The resort's attractions: Take time to discover the many and varied activities at this resort:
- Snow shoeing
- Sledge dogs
- Cross-country skiing
- Quad bike
- Snow scooter
- Skating rink and heated, outdoor swimming pool at Plagne Bellecôte
- Weight lifting room
- Treatment and spa
- Snow plough driving
- Climbing the ice tower
- Sledging area
- Snowpark at Belle Plagne
- Cinema at Plagne Centre and at Plagne Bellecôte
- Bowling at Belle Plagne
Places to visit: The whole of the Savoie region is open to you, from your base at Plagne Soleil:
- La Grande Rochette 2508 m (access by telecabin), la Roche de Mio 2700 m (access by telecabin), le Dôme de Bellecôte 3416 m.
- Panoramic views over the mountain range of the Grande Plagne, the surrounding peaks of the Vanoise and the Mont Blanc mountain range.
- The lake of La Plagne and other little mountain lakes
- Vanoise national park
- Heritage of Aime : The Basilica of Saint Martin, the Borrione museum and the tower of the Sires de Montmayeur
- Heritage of Champagny en Vanoise : the valley of Champagny le Haut,a protected natural site, visit of anient villages and the church of Saint Sigismond
- Heritage of Longefoy : the restored water mill, church and communal bread oven
- Heritage of Plagne Montalbert : the village of Longefoy with its Superga chapel, the water mill with its paddle wheel, the 17th century bread oven
- Discovery of the fruit farm (tasting of Beaufort cheese)
Skiing area: Paradiski is a skiers’ paradise, offering the gentlest to the steepest and most extreme ski slopes. Discover 425 km of slopes, in the midst of the Vanoise national park. A dream skiing area, linking together La Plagne, Les Arcs and Peisey-Vallandry, adding up to an immense skiing area, astonishing in its diversity, offering a wide range of villages, with their different special atmospheres. So you can easily pass from a snowpark to the glaciers or from the forest to fields of fresh snow: each to his own.
70% of the skiing area is at an altitude of over 2000 m, thus guaranteeing an exceptional snow covering. Paradiski attains the highest of summits in the quality of its services: the Vanoise Express, the biggest cable car in the world, allows you to pass from one valley to another in just a few minutes, the ski lifts are the last word in comfort and modernity.
The skiing area is also a paradise for cross country skiing addicts, thanks to its 153 km of circuits through woods and across plains, with superb views of the Mont Blanc and the Beaufortain.
At Belle-Plagne, there is room for freestyle skiing, in a vast snowpark, made up of two zones, one of which, the " Petit Park", has been designed for beginners, while the " Gros Park" welcomes experienced riders, allowing them to discover the different units, such as rails, tables, S, wave Fun Box, big air bag, half pipe, a professional half pipe as well as a boardercross... You will also be able to see films of your own jumps and invite others to view your performance, via your mobile and the social networks!!
La Plagne skiing area
- Minimum altitude : 1250 m
- Maximum altitude : 3250 m
- 126 slopes over 225 km
- 9 green
- 66 blue
- 32 red
- 19 black
- 80 ski lifts, including cable cars, chairlifts and ski tows
- 1 snowpark, 3 boardercross, 1 half pipe
80km of cross-country skiing tracks, over the whole of La Plagne's ski resorts.
Paradiski skiing area
- 236 slopes over 425 km
- 11 green
- 129 blue
- 65 red
- 37 black
- 50 ski tows, 67 chairlifts, 11 telecabins, 3 cable cars, 1 funicular railway
- 2 snowparks, 3 boardercross, 2 boardergliss, 1 half pipe
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.