The Residence Valentin Plage is situated close to the beach, in a wooded park of 2 hectares. It offers direct access to a long beach of golden san, at the foot of the coastal path. It is a perfectly situated residence, between the charming sea-side resorts of La Baule, Batz sur Mer and Le Croisic. An outdoor, heated swimming pool is at your disposal. The ocean offers the possibility of many different activities : sailing, wind-surf, sea outings, fishing... You can make the most of the golf-course, casino and horse-riding centres at La Baule. From your holiday rental, you can set off to discover museums, churches, chapels, mills and, not to be missed, the medieval city of Guérande, all at close proximity.
35m2, Living room with a sofa bed for 2 + 1 double bed in mezzanine or in the living room (separated by partition)
Cabine in the entry with 2 bunk beds or in mezzanine next to the double bed
Equipped kitchenette (induction hob, microwave, dishwasher)
Bathroom or shower with toilet
Balcony or terrace
Your holiday destination: Exceptionally well situated, on the Croisic peninsula, close to LA BAULE, Batz sur Mer is a typical little market town in Brittany , combining the charm of an old town with the beauty of an unspoiled coastline.
It has managed to preserve all the character of a seaside village and charm of an Atlantic sea side resort, offering long, sandy beaches and salt marshes
It is an ideal family sea-side resort, offering fine, sandy beaches for swimming and for all water sports.
The resort's attractions: Your holiday rental at Batz sur Mer in the Pays de la Loire is situated close to centres of activity, making for a dynamic holiday in the Loire Atlantique region :
- Beach activities : swimming, surfing, sailing, wind-surfing, fishing, beach clubs…
- Boat trips
- Crazy golf
- Children's playground with many activities (go-kart, slide, trampoline…)
- Horse-driven carriage rides in the salt marshes
- At La Baule : leisure parks, animal parks, golf, cinema, casino, bowling, disco, thalassotherapy, swimming pool, horse-riding…
Places to visit: Batz sur Mer is an ideal point from which to explore the huge beaches of Brittany and the Croisic peninsula:
- At Batz sur Mer : salt marshes and their museum, church and various chapels, windmill on the cliff and the village
- La Baule with its bay
- Le Croisic, its ocearium, fishing port and marina
- Le Pouliquen
- The famous medieval city of Guérande
- The fishing port of La Turballe
- The little port of Piriac sur Mer
- La Grande Brière and its salt marsh
Useful information: Tourist office:
25, rue de la Plage
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.