The Residence Thalassa at the Sables d'Olonne is situated on the coast of la Vendée, at the heart of a pine-forest, close to a lovely beach and to the town-centre. A heated outdoor swimming pool is available, to your greatest delight. There is a thalassotherapy centre at close proximity to the residence (special prices for Odalys holidaymakers) as well as a casino open to you. During your holiday, you can make the most of the dynamic town of the Sables d'Olonne, which offers its holidaymakers many different activities: water sports, zoo, horse-riding, tennis, petanque, parascension, beach volley. The rich cultural heritage of the sea-side resort and its surrounding area ensure a holiday topped off with discovery : Ile d'Yeu, Ile de Noirmoutiers, La Rochelle, Marais Poitevin, Puy du Fou...
46m2, Living room with pull out sofa bed
Bedroom with a double bed
2 bunk beds in the entry
Equipped kitchenette (fridge, electric hotplates, dishwasher and microwave/grill)
Bathroom, separate toilet
Your holiday destination: This famous sea-side resort of the Sables d'Olonne, the largest coastal resort in the Vendée, on the Atlantic coast, is lively both in the day-time and in the evening.
It's an ideal destination to spend a holiday with family or friends, near many sheltered, sandy beaches and with a long and rugged coastline.
The resort's attractions: Many day-time and evening activities are available at the "Sables d'Olonne" sea-side resort:
- Water sports: sailing (catamaran, dinghy) surifng, diving, water-skiing, canoëing, sea scooter…
- Hiking, cycling, boat hire
- Casino, thalassotherapy, cinema, keep fit area, race course, disco, bowling
- Tennis, golf, mini golf, horse-riding, swimming pool, fishing, roller-skating, skate-board.
- Pedal go-karts, petanque, paintball
- Parachuting, parascension, flying
Places to visit: From here, you can discover a land steeped in history, with visits of the area's monuments, as well as the Atlantic ocean and the magnificent landscapes of the region:
- At the Sables d'Olonne: ports, churches and chapels, the abbey of Saint Jean d'Orbestier, the priory of Saint Nicolas, the Arundel tower, the château Saint Clair and the château of Pierre Levée, the forest, dunes and marshes, the rocky coastline, the zoo, museums
- Talmont Saint Hilaire, with its château, car museum and aquarium
- Ile Penotte area : this ancient district with its magnificent façades decorated with shell mosaics.
- the Poitevin marsh
- Ile de Noirmoutier, île d'Yeu,
- The ‘Puy du Fou’ unique theme park
Skiing area: Many beaches :
- The main beach : South-facing, the bay of the Sables d’Olonne stretches over 3 kilometres of fine sandy beach, ideal for relaxing and swimming, being well-sheltered, well looked after and with a life-guard present. It is well equipped with tents, beach clubs for children and adults, as well as a water-sports
- The beach of the Tanchet : At the very south of the town
- La Chaume La Paracou and Sauveterre : Miles of unspoilt, rugged and rocky coastline
Various other natural sites, such as the forest of Olonne, the "Puits d’Enfer", a deep fissure by the ocean, salt marshes...
Extra information: Tourist office - Centre de Congrès - 85104 Les Sables d’Olonne - Tel : 02 51 96 85 85
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.