The Residence « Pra-Sainte-Marie » » is situated at Vars, in the region of the Hautes Alpes in the hamlet of Sainte-Marie opposite the Olympic ski slope of Vars and the 4-seat, detachable chair lift. The nearest shops are at 10 minutes’ walking distance from the Residence “Pra-Sainte Marie” (small supermarket and bakery). The hamlet of Claux, which houses most of the shops and services is easily accessible.
32m2, Living room sleeping 2
Bedroom with double bed
Equipped kitchenette (fridge, vitroceramic hotplate, microwave oven / grill, dishwasher)
Bathroom or shower with toilet
Five 2-roomed apartments for 4 are equipped for persons of reduced mobility
Your holiday destination: Vars is a resort in the Hautes Alpes offering a series of traditional little hamlets, of a typically mountainous nature, alongside a large resort, which is dynamic and lively. So during your holiday in the mountains, you can discover the heritage and traditions of the Southern Alps at the same time as making the most of the many and varied sporting and leisure activities available to you during your stay in Vars. A sunny resort situated close to the Queyras National Park, within the setting of an abundant and colourful nature, between meadows of flowers, mountain pastures, pine forests and high mountain peaks.
The resort's attractions: During your summer holiday in the mountains, at Vars, you can make the most of the many and varied sporting and leisure activities, available for the whole family :
- Hiking (departure by shuttle for full day; half-day; night time; glacier walk)
- Mountain bike, cycling (about 100km of circuits for mountain-bike, accessible via the chairlifts), quad bike
- Via ferrata
- Water sports on the Serre Ponçon lake, the second largest artificial lake in Europe
- White water sports: rafting, hydrospeed, canoeing
- Adventure course, skate park
- Swimming pool
- Tennis, archery
- Mini-golf, petanque
- Inflatable castle
- Spa, well-being
Places to visit: A summer holiday in Vars allows you to discover the magnificent heritage of the Hautes Alpes :
- At Vars : the hamlets of Saint Marcellin (remains of the chateau, the protestant temple, the 13th century church), Sainte Marie (ecumenical centre), Sainte Catherine (ancient farms, the sun dial, the wash house, the communal oven) and Les Claux.
- the « Petrified fountain »
- the fortified square of Montdauphin (Vauban)
- The Haute Ubaye
- The Queyras regional nature park : Saint Véran (the highest village in Europe), Molines, Abriès, Ceillac...
- The abbey of Boscodon
- Embrun and the Serre Ponçon lake
- The” Grandes Alpes” way
Extra information: Tourist Office: 05560 Vars - vars.com
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.