The residence « Edenarc », situated at Arc 1800, in the Savoie region of the French Alps, is made up of 3 buildings housing 133 apartments, ranging from the 2-roomed to the 5-roomed apartment, divided over 6 storeys. It offers a health and well-being centre with swimming pool, and fitness. This residence, a 4km drive from the centre of the resort, boasts a magnificent view over the Tarentaise valley.
50m2, Living room with bed-settee for 2
Bedroom with 1 double bed
Bedroom with 2 single beds
Equipped kitchenette (vitroceramic hotplate, fridge, micro wave/grill , dishwasher, hood)
2 bathrooms with toilet (one private for main bedroom)
Your holiday destination: Arc 1800: a breathtaking panorama, with its magnificent view of the Mont Blanc, an extraordinarily sunny climate for fans of wide-open spaces, a totally natural setting for this car-free pedestrian resort... The resort of Arc 1800 (made up of 4 different villages - Chantel, Charvet, Villards, Charmettoger) spreads roight along the edge of the forest.
The resort's attractions: - Pedestrian resort (fee-paying indoor and outdoor car parks)
- Sporting activities: tennis, Arc 1800 golf course, archery, circus, beach-volley, go-ape course, squash, bowling, cinema…
- Numerous hiking and mountain-bike circuits, departing from Arc 1800
- Border mountain passes, the Beaufortain mountain range, the Vanoise national park
- Extreme sports: paraglidng, centre for white water sports at Bourg Saint Maurice (rafting, l'hydrospeed), canyoning, climbing
Places to visit: Les Arcs is a superb resort to discover, during your stay in the French Alps :
- At Les Arcs : 5 sites awarded labels for their architecture (the cinema and the town hall of Bourg Saint Maurice, Arc 1600, Arc 1800, the cable car stations of the Aiguille Rouge), Arpin's textile mill, the Baroque trail, the Mineral Museum, the Apple centre, the coffee-roasting house, the ice cave (at the Chal mountain pass - 2600m), Beaufort manufacture at the cooperative
- The Vanoise national park
- The little authentic villages of Hauteville-Gondon, Valezanne and Vulmix
Useful information: Arc 1800
Village of Le Charvet - La Pagode - Place Miravidi - Tel. 04 79 07 61 11 - From Monday to Friday and Sunday from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm
Fax 04 79 07 24 90 - email@example.com
Paris : 493 km - Lyon : 151 km - Marseille : 281 km - Strasbourg : 338 km
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.