The Residence (3 storeys with lift) is situated at a distance of about 200 m from Richelieu beach (accessible by means of a small footpath, running alongside a pond.) Small shops and restaurants near by.
Your holiday destination: This large attractive and dynamic resort offers 14 km of fine, sandy beaches, a pleasure marina with 3000 moorings, all water sports and other sporting activities, an 18-hole golf course and the International Tennis Club. You can stroll around from one quay to another on linking footpaths. A cycle track goes through the resort and on towards Agde. It is above all an ideal destination for a sea-side holiday, a dynamic town, which is lively both day and night alike. It is a city that comprises too other aspects: that of Agde, the Greek city with its 2600 years of history, the Grau d’Agde, a little, Mediterranean village at the mouth of the river Hérault, the little sea-side village of Tamarissière, at the heart of a splendid pine forest.
23m2, Living room with pull out bed
Bedroom with 2 single beds or 2 bunk beds
Equipped kitchenette (vitroceramic hotplate, fridge, microwave/grill, dishwasher for most apartments)
Shower with toilet
Balcony (terrace or zm&ll garden for ground-floor apartments)
The resort's attractions: Cap d’Agde is a dynamic city, bursting with its numerous different activities:
- Tennis courts (60 courts - International centre)
- Golf course near by (18- hole + 9-hole course) - special prices with the Odalys card
- Karting, quad bike, climbing wall, adventure course and theme parks (Parc Aqualand, Luna parc, Dino Park, Toon's Land)
- Water sports: boat hire, wind surf, kite surf, jet ski, under-water diving, fishing, sailing, rowing, canoeing.
- Spa, relaxation, fitness
Adventure with Kiki
Swimming lessons from age 4
Swimming outings :
In a 4-wheel drive, by forest paths, bathing in a mountain lake, sampling of regional produce at the farm
By boat : swimming in the sea, discovery of the beaches of Cap d’Agde by motor boat.
Information and bookings on 06 11 52 08 34
Places to visit: Explore the rich natural and historical heritage of this ancient Greek city:
- The Canal du Midi (and its round lock)
- The city of Agde (fortifications, cathedral and churches, port and marina, volcanic cliffs...)
- The museums of the Ephèbe and Agathois (at Cap d’Agde)
- The nature reserve of Bagnas (at Cap d’Agde)
- The wine-growers'and fishermen's route
- The ‘étang de Thau’ and its oyster park
- La Tamarissière, little, Mediterranean village, nestling peacefully between the sea and the Herault river.
- Pézenas, medieval town
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.