The Residence is situated just at the entrance to Saint Tropez, 300m from the Bouillabaisse beach, 500m from the shops and 700m from the harbour. The residence offers a comfortable stay in the peace and quiet of a truly remarkable setting.
45m2, Living room with 1 pull out bed for 2 + 1 single bed (armchair bed 80 x 190cm)
1 bedroom with double bed (160 x 190cm)
Fully equipped kitchenette ( washing machine, dishwasher, electric hotplate with 2 burners, hood, microwave and fridge)
Your holiday destination: Gassin, an authentic little village, offers little winding streets and typical houses, perched on its hillside. Away from the buzz and activity of the French Riviera coast, it enjoys the peace and quiet of a little village, awarded the label of one of the prettiest villages in France. It is close to the city of Saint-Tropez, the jewel of the Côte d'Azur, which has become a living legend, worshipped the world over, famous for its little harbour, its square, its restaurants bars and night-clubs, which are a constant hive of activity.
The resort's attractions: During your stay in Gassin, make the most of all the sports and leisure activities near St Tropez:
- At Gassin : golf, sailing, hiking
- At Saint Tropez : petanque, bowling, casino, cinema, horse-riding, go-kart, boat hire, crazy golf, paintball, parachuting, theme parks, swimming pool, diving, tennis, water sports (sailing, windsurf, water skiing, surfing…)
• Sailing school
• Tennis courts
• Sports complex
Places to visit: Places to see in Gassin and the surrounding area:
- In Gassin itself: the fortified town walls, the church , the presbytery, the chapel "Notre Dame de la Compassion"...
- The Gulf of Saint Tropez and the town with its port, the square "la place des Lices", the old village, the coastal path.
- The Verdagne windmill
- Wine-growing estates and chateaux
- The Beauvallon golf course (8km)
- The Vertanelle practice golf course
- Islands of Port Cros and Porquerolles
- Ramatuelle, La Croix Valmer, Cogolin, Grimaud and Port Grimaud, Hyères, Sainte Maxime
- The Var region and its hinterland
- The French Riviera coast
- Discovery of the region by boat, in the gulf of St Tropez or along the coast path, on foot
Useful information: SHOPS
500 m, towards la Foux, bakery and take-away dishes
Direction Saint Tropez, 1 small supermarket (1 km): Monoprix (2 km)
Direction La Foux, large supermarket: Géant Casino (5 km)
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.