29m2, Equipped living room
Bath or shower
Sleeps 4 people
Your holiday destination: Vaujany is a traditional French ski resort with all the typical mountain village charm you could ask for, ideally situated less than an hour from Grenoble. This ski resort in the Northern Alps has kept abreast of modern techniques and equipment while managing to preserve an authentic charm and its local traditions. Vaujany is linked by cable car to the Grandes Rousses Alpe d’Huez ski area allowing you to enjoy the benefits of this superb, large scale ski area in the stunning Isere region.
The resort's attractions:
- Cross-country or Nordic skiing (1 track)
- Ice climbing
- Snow-shoeing tours
- Off-piste skiing
- Sledging run in the village (subject to snow conditions) + sledging run at 2,100m
- Horse-drawn carriage rides
- Leisure centre : fitness room, swimming pool, water slide, sauna, hammam, spa, weight-lifting room. For opening hours: Tel : 04 76 79 83 83
- Indoor skating rink
- Bowling alley
- Games room
- Bars with billiards table
Places to visit:
- The Mont Blanc mountain
- The Meije freeride ski area
- The Ecrins National Park
- The Grand Paradis
- Vaujany’s heritage centre - Tel : 04 76 79 96 35
- Museum of Fauna of the Alps
- Dôme des Petites Rousses, Pic Blanc
- The old village of Vaujany
- Alpe d’Huez
Skiing area: Ski area : Domaine Alpe d’Huez Grand Domaine Ski
Minimum altitude : 1110 m - Maximum altitude : 3330
- 133 slopes, 250km : 43 green, 34 blue, 40 red, 16 black
- 84 ski lifts
- 900 snow cannons
Ski area : Vaujany - Oz
- 40 slopes : 12 green, 13 blue, 12 red, 3 black
- 21 ski lifts
- 20km of Nordic ski tracks
Vaujany is one of the four ski resorts linked to the Alpe d’Huez ski area, a huge area offering more than 250km of exciting skiing.
Useful information: All shops near by, bars and restaurants
The Tourist Office proposes a programme of activities each week.
Welcome drink every Sunday (with participation of all the different ski schools)
Free shuttle bus between the upper and lower parts of the resort
Escalator from the Place de la Fare (shopping arcade) to the cable car (centre of the village)
Free indoor car parks at the shopping arcade and in the centre of the village
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.