The Residence « Illixon » is set in the very heart of the historical town centre of Luchon, 500 m from the thermal baths and 100 m from the telecabin giving direct access to the ski slopes of Superbagnères. The apartments of this holiday rental at Luchon are divided over 2 buildings.
33m2, Living room with pull out sofa bed
Bedroom with 1 double bed
Equipped kitchenette (fridge, electric hotplate, microwave, dishwasher)
Bathroom or shower with toilet
One 2-roomed apartment for 4 persons is equipped for persons of reduced mobility with shower and toilet in the same room.
Your holiday destination: Luchon Superbagnères is a ski resort in the Pyrenees presenting two different faces. Luchon, a lovely little town in the Haute Garonne region, both lively and dynamic, reputed for the activities based around its thermal waters. Superbagnères is one of the best ski resorts in the Pyrenees, situated at the foot of the slopes, directly accessible in less than 10 minutes, by telecabin from Luchon. Luchon Superbagnères offers a varied skiing area on 4 mountain-sides with superb views over the valley of Luchon, the impressive peaks of the Maladeta and the Aneto, the highest summit in the Pyrenees.
The resort's attractions: Make the most of the different leisure activities available near your holiday rental at Luchon :
- Snow-shoeing, cross-country skiing circuit (3 km), hiking
- Airboard, snake gliss
- Speed riding
- 2 fitness centres
- Luchon Forme et Bien-être :
Discover the "Vaporarium", unique in Europe. A natural hammam in the underground galleries together with health treatments. Ideal qfter skiing.Special prices for Odalys holidaymakers.
- Climbing wall
- Swimming pool
- Cinema, disco, library, bars and restaurants
Places to visit:
- Luchon, its thermal baths, its parks and gardens, its ancient town etc.
- The Valley of Larboust, Valley of Oueil and Valleyof the Lys
- Visit of typical villagesof the region and their churches
- Aeronautical museum
- Museum of Luchon and its area
- Hydroelectric station
- Tower of Castel Vielh
Skiing area: The skiing area of Luchon Superbagnères, in the Pyrenees, can be divided into three sectors. a beginners' area, the Téchous sector, with its sunny, gently sloping ski slopes, a natural area, around the Lake, for skiing in peace and quiet, at the heart of the forest, a challenging skiing area in the sector of the Céciré, with its long slopes and steep slopes for more advanced skiers. So whatever your level and whatever your wishes, you will enjoy spending a skiing holiday at Luchon Superbagnères with its 32 km of slopes.
Superbagnères skiing area
- Minimum altitude : 1440 m
- Maximum altitude : 2260 m
Luchon: 630m , with a skiing area of 125 hectares.
- 28 Alpine ski slopes over 32 km
- 4 green
- 11 blue
- 7 red
- 6 black
- 15 ski lifts, of which: 10 ski tows, 4 chairlifts, 1 telecabin
- 178 snow guns
- 1 snowpark
- Airboard, snake gliss
- 1 sledge run
- 1 cross country track of 4 km
- 1 high-altitude restaurant, 4 restaurants at the foot of the slopes
- The Superbagnères telecabin, situated at the heart of Luchon, covers the biggest difference in altitude (1200 m) in the whole of the Pyrenees and takes you to Superbagnères in 8 minutes!
|There is no information available regarding included/excluded services; additional charges may be applicable to this accommodation. Please refer to the booking page for an overview of the costs.|
HelloLodge is a search engine that compares holiday homes in a transparent and fair way.
HelloLodge publishes only the offer of well known & reliable professional websites.
Our filter options make it a breeze to select the holiday homes that match your needs.
The combined and up-to-date offer ensures you get the best deals.